The Golden One Podcast – Episode 6. Dietary Wisdom
Before anything else, I encourage you to sign up to Odysee using my invite link: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@thegoldenone:a
Odysee is my new primary video platform.
That being said, I thought to share some quick dietary advice that I elaborate on in the latest Podcast episode. The Podcast is available here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/48036010 or https://www.subscribestar.com/thegoldenone
- Optimal athletic performance and optimal health do not always go hand in hand. An elite level strongman will bloatmaxx (i.e., eat a crazy amount of calories) to be able to perform in his sport. Is this good for your overall health? There are certainly worse things you can do, but it is not necessarily the best thing you can do for your body either.
- Intermittent fasting. Is your goal to put on as much mass as possible? Perhaps you have just started praying in the Temple of Iron and are looking to make optimal gains. Then it is better to include a sturdy breakfast. Are you looking to stay lean and to optimise your health? Then intermittent fasting can be a good idea for you.
- What to eat? Meat, eggs, dairy. Meat is a superfood and does wonders for your cognitive performance. Make sure to get your food from a good, clean source. The healthier the animal has lived, the healthier the food will be.
- Try to cut out as much added sugar from your diet as possible. This does not include naturally occurring sugars, such as from fruits and milk etc. Eating a pastry every once in a while is not to be viewed as a failure, as long as your everyday diet is good and nutritious.
- Don’t forget to include bone broth in your diet. If you do not consume it on a regular basis, be sure to use a collagen supplement.
Lastly, it is Fizeek Friday over at Gab, be sure to sign up there and participate in this sacred tradition: https://gab.com/TheGoldenOne